A Polish Divorce

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by newgrow, Oct 27, 2009.

1. newgrow

newgrow Seedling

Sorry to the Polish ahead of time!!!!

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American woman. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and ask him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce could depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:"Have you any grounds?" "Yes and acre and half and a nice little home." "No, I meant, what is the foundation for this case?" "It's made of concrete." "I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a grudge?" "No, we have carport, and not need one." "I mean, what are your relations like?" "All my relations still in Poland." "Does your wife beat you up?" "No, I always up before her." Finally, the lawyer says, "Why do you want this divorce?" "She going to kill me." "What makes you think that?" "I got proof." "What kind of proof?" "She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say:'Polish Remover'."

2. Loading...