Aeonium Arboreum Schwarzkopf

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by kate, Oct 10, 2009.

1. kate

kate In Flower

2. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I don't think that money spent on plants is ever too much - but then again I'm a plantaholic!! :p I hope you'll post more piccies when your new addition flowers for you.

3. kate

kate In Flower

Oh, Don't get me wrong Eileen. Everytime I shop for food I come home with something or other for the garden. Four weeks ago I bought Delta Sarah, a new Fuchia which Thompson and Morgan don't even have till next spring.

As I look out in the garden at the new plant it holds much promise for next year. Today it already has 16 buds already..small but like I said next year...

I buy seeds from Ebay. Just bought a new plant from the Aeonium Aubereum range of succulents from Cornwall. Brought a tropical Hibiscus from Tenerife airport.

I love plants and flowers, also Acers are another favorite tree of mine.

:D

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Well you can definitely become a member of the Plantaholics Anonymous club Kate. :D You sound soooo like me!! :-D
    I love acers too and have around eight at the moment. I just started two new ones off earlier this year and they are coming along nicely.
    I once brought back a Jasmine plant from Jersey and took it onto the plane as hand luggage. That way I could strap it into the spare seat beside me to keep an eye on it. Me ...... addicted to plants? YES and proud of it. :D :D

5. kate

kate In Flower

I think so Eileen about being a member lol

I was obbsessed when we went to Tenerife in september. I spent everyday (10) just seed picking or filming flowers.

Now whats in those packets I just filled..dunno now lol

I was'nt such a daredevel. What I did the day of leaving Tenerife was wet kitchen towelling (paper) wrapped my plants in that. Then in damp newspaper, then a damp hand towel because I was staying overnight at my son's house.

I was scared stiff we would be caught lolol but I just had to have them. The at the airport paid £20 for two Hibiscus to compensate them for cough...borrowing.. plants..haahahah