An European Vacation

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Sjoerd, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Bob Hill and his new wife Betty were vacationing in Europe, as it happened, near Transylvania. They were driving in a rental car along a rather deserted highway.It was late and raining very hard, and Bob could barely see the road in front of the car. Suddenly the car skidded out of control. He attempted to control the car but to no avail. The car swerved and smashed into a tree.
    Moments later, Bob shook his head to clear it. Dazed, he looked over at the passenger seat and saw his wife unconscious, and her head was bleeding. Despite the rain and unfamiliar countryside, he knew he had to get her medical assistance. He carefully picked up his wife and began trudging down the road. After a short while, he saw a light coming from a large, old house, and he headed towards it. He approached the door and knocked.
    A minute passed. Then a small, hunched man opened the door. Bob immediately blurted, "Hello, my name is Bob Hill, and this is my wife Betty. We've been in a terrible accident, and my wife has been seriously hurt. Can I please use your phone?"
    "I'm sorry," replied the hunchback, "but we don't have a phone. My master is a doctor; come in and I will get him!"
    An older man came down the stairs. "I'm afraid my assistant may have misled you. I am not a medical doctor; I am a scientist. However, it is many miles to the nearest clinic, and I have had basic medical training. I will see what I can do. Igor, bring them down to the laboratory."
    With that, Igor picked up Betty and carried her downstairs. Bob followed closely. Igor placed Betty on a table in the lab, and then Bob collapsed from exhaustion and his own injuries, so Igor placed him on an adjoining table.
    After a brief examination, Igor's master looked worried. "Things are serious, Igor. Prepare a transfusion." Igor and his master worked feverishly, but to no avail. Bob and Betty Hill were no more.
    The Hills' deaths upset Igor's master greatly. Wearily, he climbed the steps to his conservatory which housed his grand piano for it was here that he had always found solace. He began to play, and a stirring, almost haunting melody filled the house.
    Meanwhile, Igor was still in the lab tidying up. His eyes caught movement, and he noticed the fingers on Betty's hand twitching, keeping time to the haunting piano music. Stunned, he watched as Bob's arm began to rise, marking the beat! He was further amazed as Betty and Bob both sat up straight.
    Unable to contain himself, he dashed up the stairs to the conservatory. He burst in and shouted to his master,
    (Scroll down, but beware!)

"Master, Master! The Hills are alive with the sound of music!"

(I am so sorry,but you really should've seen that coming.)

2. Loading...