another new member

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by wannabe, Jun 14, 2006.

1. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

he sister from Illinois who has been a lurker.I used to have vegetable gardens and grew most things-except squash. Since I don't have vegetables anymore I have been doing some flowers and feeding the birds.I also have a fog named Fred but he would not work in Chances security, he is spoiled and sometimes rowdy. I have bee reading your forums and hope to get to know all of you.Wannabe

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi there Wannabe! :smt039 Great to be able to welcome you finally. I'm guessing you are the famous Dooley's sister? You must know our humour by now :D

Can't wait to get to know you better. You and Dooley can keep in touch through here now. The wonders of the Internet ;)

Maybe you would like to add your birthday to our calendar.

A BIG welcome again!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi there Wannabe - guess what -you're not a lurker any more!!!! :smt026 Nice to have you here and we're really looking forward to you telling us all about yourself. :-D

5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Oh, hi! I just came on to read the posts and here you are. We were shopping today. I'm glad you decided to post here too. Welcome to the party we're having!! You can bring something too if you'd like. Maybe some of those fish that you catch and throw back. Maybe you could start a blog too. Then, we can chat. Dooley

Advertisement
  6. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

Hello Wannabe and Welcome!! We are so glad for you to join us!! It's so exciting to have another one of Dooley's family members here!! Ya'll are catching up with the Fantastic Four!!LOL!

7. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Hi Wannabe, Some how I missed welcoming you to the Stew just found it today Sorry I'm late in doing so..