British Airways i360 opens today

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Raddang, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Raddang

Raddang In Flower

The worlds tallest vertical cable car, British Airways i360, opens for the public today. This tower that is situated on Brighton seafront in Sussex UK, was designed by the same team that designed the very successful London Eye.
    A circular glass pod carrying up to 200 people rises to a height of 450 feet giving amazing views across the city of Brighton and out into the Sussex countryside. And in the opposite direction, out to sea, it is claimed on a clear day you can see The Isle of Wight.
    I have 'flown' The London Eye several times and have now booked to 'fly' in i360 at the end of August. See here for details of this spectacular new tourist attraction.
    http://britishairwaysi360.com/

Sjoerd likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

I am waiting for those pics after your "flight", mate.

4. Islandlife

Islandlife Young Pine

WOO HOO!! Will also be waiting for pictures. :flower::stew1::stew2::stew1::flower::stew1::stew2::stew1::flower:

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I just watched a programme about the i360 today and will now look forward to seeing your photographs.

6. Raddang

Raddang In Flower

I hope we have a clear day folks for our mid day booking but we will be in Brighton for 3 nights and hope to do the i360 again after dark so........watch this space. ;) I love these high visitor attractions and have done The LONDON EYE, The VIEW from The SHARD, and Emirates AIR LINE, all brilliant high experiences...

Islandlife likes this.