Busy, busy, busy!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Capt Kirk, May 23, 2010.

1. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

We had a whole week of rain last week. The only day that it was sunny was last Thurs. and I mowed the grass that day! Went to town this morning for breakfast and then to Wal-Mart for groceries. Stopped at Home Depot to see what plants were on sale. Man was there outdoor area ever busy! It was packed with people. The weather man says 10 days with no rain! Bought a few plants. Got 3 white Guara's and one pink one. The white ones went in the new area on the west side of the driveway and the pink one went in on the east side where I planted the one last year. My yellow Alliums are blooming that I transplanted a couple of years ago. It has turned hot here today and humid too. At 4 pm it's 83 and the humidity is close to that. So we have the air conditioning on in the house. It was so humid it was hard to breath.

2. Loading...

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Busy day Capt! It's a hot day here today, but mostly cloudy. The stores were crazy here all weekend, but it's a long weekend for us.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

It sounds as though you've had a really productive day CK. I hope you'll take some photographs of your new plants in situ for us.

5. MissSapphire

MissSapphire New Seed

here the sunny days are coming back :) after hard work we deserve some relaxing!