Claysmom

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by claysmom, Jul 17, 2012.

1. claysmom

claysmom New Seed

Let me apologize right up front. I am a complete computer nerd. Since my son was transferred to Orlando, Fl., I have been handicapped in my use of this machine. I do the best I can between calls to him, google, etc., but if you send me a message and I don't respond, I'm not being rude. I either don't know how to pull it up, don't know how to respond to it or a hundred other reasons. I don't know how long it will take me to figure out how to post a photo of me or whatever I decide to post. Some people are good at computers; I'm not. But I'm a whiz at other things, like in the garden, kitchen or making friends. So just please be patient with me.....Thanks!!!

Frank likes this.
  2. thepondlady

thepondlady In Flower

We all had to start someplace!! I am still learning this stuff myself.... Please feel free to ask!

3. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Oh, thank heavens, another person who is a "computer nerd" :sete_055: !
    My husband has explained computer usage to me many times. Now he just says, "If you have trouble, call me." I do.
    Actually, you have chosen one of the easiest sites to navigate (that's what computer geeks call wandering around the site) and to post pictures on. Even I can manage it, so you'll find GardenStew a snap to use!

4. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Welcome claysmom, You know what they say...You will never learn if you don't try...Can't never could do nothing....Gotta start somewhere....Try, Try, Try.....

You can learn anything you want to. Especially if you can turn on the computer and Google.... Ask and you will learn.

Make us PROUD....

Barb in Pa.

5. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Congratulations on finding us and joining in...trust me, my children have to show me how to do EVERYTHING on the computer....over and over and over so forth and so on... :rolleyes: