Copenhagen Visit

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, May 4, 2005.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Today I spent the whole day in Copenhagen city and a quite nice experience it was as well. I live in Malmö, Sweden at the moment so I can get the train quite easily across the Oresund bridge that connects Sweden and Denmark.

The first thing that hits you about the city is the architecture, there are some really beautiful old buildings. I wish I had more time to explore them a bit more. There was some greenery as well which is always welcome in a big city. It is expensive however so if you ever go for a visit be prepared to pay 25% tax on resteraunt meals!

Today also made me realise that I REALLY need to invest in a digital camera. All of these memories going to waste :(

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi there,

Glad you had a good day in Copenhagen. :) 25% is a bit steep on top of the price of a meal isn't it?!! :eek:

I used to think that digital cameras were a waste of time until Ian bought me one - now I'd be lost without it. :D No more film processing with the risk of them losing your spool and no waiting around to see the pics either. One of the best presents he's ever given me .... next to my computer of course. :D