Could use some help from an interior designer

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by Samantha86, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Samantha86

Samantha86 New Seed

Hello!

I'm new here, and I'm currently going to school for Residential Planning. I hope its OK that I am posting about this here! My current class is "Basics of Interior Design", and for one of my first assignments, I need to speak with an interior designer and ask a few questions. I could easily do this through PMs or email, and it really won't be many questions at all. If anyone out there would be willing to help me out with this project, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for considering :-D

Samantha

2. Loading...

3. kathyupshaw

kathyupshaw New Seed

Interior design,The answer to your problem

Maybe I can help you to your problem. You can ask me some questions that you are not familiar with in terms of interior design. Aside from that I have a lot of friends that are also interior designer.

4. kdavisinteriors

kdavisinteriors New Seed

Hi Samantha- If you still need help I can help you with some questions. I am an Interior Designer with an AA degree. Interior Design is my passion so I know lots about it. Feel free to email me.

Kristina

5. janicejan

janicejan New Seed

Hi Samantha..
    If you are still looking for answers on your questions you may PM me, I'm an interior designer with an AA degree also, designing is part of my life so whatever questions you maybe having regarding interior designs feel free to ask me..