Eileen....I met someone with a Scottish accent

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Sherry8, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

I was volunteering last Friday and someone came up to the desk to ask directions from the lady I work with at the area Hospital. He started talking and our eyes got larger and we just wanted to keep him talking all day..I loved it..and after he came back from his appointment in the medical building he came up to us and told us what a pleasure it was to meet such dear ladies and kissed our hands...WOW...lucky I was married...he could of swept us off our feet with doing things like that. We don't have things happen like that around here.. We didn't have time to really talk with him but we do hope he comes back again. He was such a polite gentlemen. :-D

2. Loading...

3. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Such a nice happening on an otherwise normal day! :D I adore the Scottish accent. And the Irish too, by the way.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Oh I hope he comes back too as you could ask him which part of my country he's from. :D There are many and varied accents here in Scotland so it would be interesting to know just where he hails from. So glad you enjoyed your chat with him Sherry. :stew1:

5. Palustris

Palustris Young Pine

Mind there are more people with Scottish accents OUTSIDE of Scotland than there are in it!