Eileen

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by pookee82, Dec 10, 2005.

1. pookee82

pookee82 New Seed

Hello everyone especially Frank!!!,

This is Eileens daughter. Just to let everyone know that she will be back online as soon as she can. :eek:
    Her computer got attacked but viruses and had to get a new hard drive and reboot. then her phone line has gone down too! Hence she can't link onto the internet. :scheming:
    She sends her apologies and hope to see you soonish. :?

eileens daughter. xx :D

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Sjoerd
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. eileen
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Eileen's daughter :) Welcome to our great site. :smt023

Ah that's a relief! I was getting worried :eek: I had thought to myself that it was probably because of computer problems but I wasn't sure. Now I know so I can sleep easy 8)

Thanks for the update! Now that you're here, does the organic gardening streak run in the family or is it just Eileen? :D

4. pookee82

pookee82 New Seed

Yeah i suppose it does!!! lol thing is i do not have a garden. wish i did just stuck in a flat just now. Plans are to buy a house with a front and back garden. lol. i personally are more into the landscaping side o things. creating the garden rather than knowing what plants to put where etc. lol :rolleyes: ;)

5. pookee82

pookee82 New Seed

oh i dont know if this is poss but i first tried logging on as rowan but never got my activation email though. if poss you may want to delete that one of as i am now fully registered under pookee82. cheers. xx

Advertisement
  6. Frank

Done and done. Thanks for pointing it out.

Is that your name, Rowan? The only other place I have heard that name is in that great movie The Wicker Man. Fantastic movie, see it if you haven't already. Now they are making a remake - I don't know if that is a great idea :rolleyes:

7. pookee82

pookee82 New Seed

no Frank unfortunatly Rowan is not my name but i would have chosen it for myself i find that Laura is just to common a name. :? i like to be different and un-usual. stand out from the crowd you know!! lol never seen the Wicker man but love my mind films. like ones that get the rusty cogs clicking! lol llf. :D
    why are you getting remarks now!? lol xx

8. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I think Laura is a great name. It's my given name. Dooley

9. Frank

That's my philosophy as well. That's why I am running a gardening site at my age when I should probably living it up with a big IT career somewhere. :D

10. pookee82

pookee82 New Seed

Hia Frank,

Yeah my Mum said that you are what about 26!? well i am 23 on Friday! :oops: yeah you would think i should be in some big job all settled etc. :eek: Instead i am frantically trying to find a permenant job and clear debt. lol llf. :? :D so are you looking forward to Christmas or are you a ba humbug!? lol :D 8) xx

11. Frank

26 yep that's it. I love Christmas as I'm sure everyone here does. Spending good times with family and friends has to be good doesn't it.

12. pookee82

pookee82 New Seed

hello frank,

yeah christmas is good that way. i think it;s the only time the whole family is ever together now! found a job working with the scottish executives in the department of health in the centre for change and innovation. lol. not a permenant postion though. so tell me how does your garden grow!? lol. as in is it a big one with a pond etc like my mums or is it used for growing fruit and veg etc!?

laura. xx