Enjoying the sun.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Ronni, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

A shaft of sunlight caught them while they were VERY focused on my granddaughters eating breakfast…..hoping for a crumb or morsel to drop to the floor. ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Frank, eileen, Jewell and 4 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. dooley
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Jewell
      Replies:
      Views:

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Those cute little faces could win over the hardest of hearts Ronni.

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

What cuties. They have learned that tilting their head makes them look even cuter and more likely to get a treat. ;)

I notice that you are a J.D. Robb fan. I haven't read any of her crime mysteries but I do like some of what she writes under Nora Roberts.

5. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Yeah, I'm a diehard JD Robb fan, toni! I like her crime mysteries even more than her Roberts books. The "In Death" series are fabulous, and I've read all 30+ of them, (that's what you can see in the picture) re-reading the last several when I know she has a new one coming out.

Re: Tango's head tilt. That's very unusual. Jazz does it all the time, and it's particularly cute on her because her ears are almost larger than the rest of her head! Tango very seldom, if ever, does the head tilt thing. I have no clue what made him do it here....maybe because he thought the girls were an easier food target than me? ;)

Advertisement
  6. Kiasmum

Kiasmum In Flower

:D if they are anything like my two then they will have spotted the crumb before it has actually hit the floor and had time to bounce :D

7. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

LOL @ Kiasmum. :)

Tango's the food hound, way more than Jazz. If they've been crated for any length of time, when I let them out, the very FIRST thing Tango does is race to the kitchen so he can sniff around on the floor and search out the smallest and most inconspicuous crumb.

If they're being lap dogs while we're watching TV, and one of us gets up to go to the kitchen for any reason, Jazz will hang out on the couch waiting while Tango will always accompany us. He stands at the edge of the kitchen, completely focused on the floor so that he doesn't miss even a whisper of food that may float down from above. :)

Kiasmum likes this.