Fenrir Canine Training Videos

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Logan, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

I watch these videos

2. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

3. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

4. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

Advertisement
  5. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

6. AAnightowl

AAnightowl Young Pine

I haven't seen those (yet), but I started watching K9-1.com on you tube, and she is pretty good with the dogs. I like her.

I am working on my puppies. They really need to learn a few things. I am working on "come" with Ruby because she is quite shy. Ginger comes pretty good. And Louie comes to anyone's name. He knows his name, he just always comes no matter who is called. He is quite a little 'but-insky' and schmoozer...

They could all use some lessons, so will try with all of them, even my old dog Freddy. He is over 10, but I will try anyway. He will at least enjoy the attention and treats.

Have you noticed how outrageous the prices are on doggy training treats?! I solved that one with a 3.5 lb bag of inexpensive dry cat food. My dogs love cat food any time they can get some, so that will work. It was less than $4.

I have been letting them have run time to run amok in the kitchen all I can, so they are less hyper I hope. I have not gotten to "heel" yet with them, so if they misbehave on walks, I bring them right in as soon as they do their business.

Ruby and Ginger were spayed last month, so I do not have to worry about more puppies. They are over 30 pounds now. They were the size of house cats the beginning of August when they were "given" to me.

Logan likes this.
  7. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

@AAnightowl sounds that you know a lot about dog training already. When we had our first golden retriever we took him dog training and the others after, but kept on going just to keep up and we liked going. But he stopped it a few years back and he carried on with his normal work.
    Yes treats can be expensive we use a puppy dry food, it's small in size which is good.

AAnightowl likes this.