Full Bloom, Right Now

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by bethie, Jun 12, 2006.

1. bethie

bethie Young Pine

What flowers do you have, that you love, that are in Full Bloom right now? I am always chasing the elusive blues so right now I have a beautiful blue cascading lobelia that is falling out of a lot of my pots.

[​IMG]

I have to enjoy him now because he never makes it through these hot Southern summers. I also love this spiderwort.

[​IMG]

You can see I love charteuse also. So what have you got, Full Bloom Right Now?

2. Loading...

3. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Beautiful shot of the spiderwort!

Right now it's my canterbury bells, sweet-peas, geraniums, pansies, white daisies (the colored ones aren't open yet), daylilies, snapdragons, peonies, red-hot pokers, fuschias, late-blooming rhododendron and roses. Columbine and irises are fading... I've sometimes thought it would be fun to take a picture of the yard from the same place every day and make a 'time lapse' of it showing the blooms that come and go.

4. KiloWatts

KiloWatts New Seed

Speaking of blues, I've got 4 Blue Ageratum plants that are outta control! They've been surprisingly easy to grow, have expanded like crazy, and are blue blue blue blue!

My camera arrives next week, I hope to post some pics :)

5. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

right now I have red salvia blooming everywhere!! I also have blue salvia, lantana, zinnas, blanket flowers, bachelor buttons, california poppies, asslym, corn flowers, chenille plants, wishbone plants, dianithus,silverado sage shrub, 4 o'clocks, petunias, bleeding heart vine,butterfly bush,morning glories, blue bells,moss rose and marigolds. There is probably alot more also that I'm not remembering!! Almost everything is blooming right now!!