Gonna be a busy week!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Capt Kirk, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

Today and tomorrow, I am cutting what I hope is the last of my firewood for this year. And then will split it Friday. Sat. is the Legion craft show, so I will be working in there from 6 am until about 5 pm. The following Thurs. evening I have a meeting to go to, Fri I exercis early at 6 am, come home to change cloths, be at one Middle school for a veterans day progra,, eat lunch and then at 1 pm have to be at another Middle school for their veterans day program. Then Sat eveing is the Veterans dinner at the Legion Hall. And I think that does it for Nov. Whew I'm tired just thinking about it!

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Phew! Me too Capt. Does this mean that you will be too busy to visit us here? :( How are the craft show preperations coming along. I hope it is a huge success!

4. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

We have all of the booths rented. The Sons of the Americam Legion, have a meeting Thur. night and they will set up the tables. We have 48 booths all together, just hoping for a big turn out of buyers for the vendors. Weather is supposed to be in the 50's with a 30% chance of showers.

Oh I am putting a new posting in my blog with pics!

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Looking forward to it Capt!! Let's hope the weather holds out.

6. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

My wood is all cut and stored for the next two or three weeks. Monday, we went over to our son's house and cut his wood and stacked it. Guess we didn't have enough to do on our own. I planted 175 bulbs last week. I thought I was all done. Monday in the mail I got another package of bulbs. Yesterday, I planted 110 bulbs. I think Brian got carried away when he was ordering out of the Breck catalog. I got the iris bed cleaned out. There is still one more to go. Maybe then I will be ready for winter. Oh, I still have to finish cleaning the big garden. I want to dig it before winter comes. Then, I dig it again in the spring. Dooley