Good morning from Rochester, NY

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by MWELLS, Nov 8, 2006.

1. MWELLS

MWELLS New Seed

Good morning!! My name is Michael. I am a crazy plant guy love everything to do with plants. I recently took over the plant department at a wholesale florist. With some of the crazy questions I get I was hoping I would be able to ask some people that may have a little more experiences in different areas. I look forward to chatting with some of you!! Thanks and enjoy!!!

2. Loading...

3. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Welcome to the Stew Michael I think you will like it here and I'm sure someone here can answer most of your questions. Once again welcome frome the deep south Louisiana

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

WELCOME Michael from The west coast of Scotland. Great to have you here and, please, feel free to ask as many questions as you like - we may have some for you too!!! :-D

You run the plant department of a wholesale florist - WOW - that would be one of my ideal jobs. :D Really looking forward to chatting to you more.

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning Michael and welcome to our Stew, where the ingredients are many :)

What a great job location you have there (sounds nice anyway, could be busy). We'll do our best to help you out here! I think the Plant ID forum may be the forum for you.

// Frank

Advertisement
  6. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Hi MIchael and how are things at Kodak? Your job sounds like a dream. Oh and a big welcome from New Orleans.

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Welcome from Arizona! What a great job! My son used to live in Penn Yan. He raised grapes and apples. Now, he's back in wine country in California. That's some beautiful country that you live in. Did you get any of Buffalo's snow last month? Dooley

8. bailey

bailey Seedling

Hello Michael and welcome from a fellow newbie. I've just joined yesterday and I'm already a Stew addict. As others have stated you do have the ideal job you know. LOL

9. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Hi Michael and welcome from another Texan. I do envy you of your job all those limbs that gets knocked off those plants and all the seeds that dry.Oh my oh my.