Harold - New member

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by harold, Jun 16, 2006.

1. harold

harold New Seed

Hey I'm Harold and im new here too!
    Nice to meet you all.
    Looking forward to getting some useful tips off you all and hopefully I can helpout a bit too..

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Harold and a warm welcome to our wonderful little community here at GardenStew :D We have a lot of fun here so feel free to join in!

Why don't you tel us a bit more about yourself, hobbies etc... We like all sorts of stuff here, not just gardening so you may be surprised :)

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hello Harold glad you've joined us. :D As Frank says we love to find out about folks here at GardenStew and if you have any photographs of your garden, family or pets we'd really love to see them. Looking forward to getting to know you. :-D

5. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Hello Harold, welcome to Gardenstew, I haven't been here long, and I really like it. What kind of gardening do you like to do?

Advertisement
  6. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Welcome aboard ,We have lots of fun in here .I have learned lots from all these nice people .I hope to learn lots more.Tell us what your hobbies are please.

7. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

WELCOME! What part of our globe are you located? Cant wait to get to know you, see some pics of your pretties and read you blog! Ive learned so much here! And theres not a better group of ppl to cheer you on with a new project or plan!

8. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

WELCOME HAROLD!! We are glad to have you on board!! We really have a good time here!! I also have learned alot here and don't know of a better way to spend extra time but to be here!! I look forward to getting to see your garden, and sharing tips with you!!