hello all

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by cyoung35, Jun 29, 2005.

1. cyoung35

cyoung35 New Seed

My name is Chad Young and wife Tammy. We love helping people with decorating tips and ideas. I am in the feild of silk plants and flower arranging. My hobbies include fishing and traveling with my family. I hope I can have some fun and learn a few things about real plants and flowers while I'm in here.

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Chad and a BIG :wave: to the GardenStew forums. We are still a relatively new community (est. start of year) but we have great fun and offer splendid advice here everyday.

You like fishing then, I don't think we have had a member that has brought that up yet. If you have any photos of any 'prize catches' be sure to post them in the Member's Gallery 8)

Looking forward to your interior decorating wisdom :smt024

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi there Chad and Tammy,

Sounds as though you're going to be a useful addition to our forums with decorating tips and ideas. :) I know, I for one, will probably need your help in the very near future. :D

What type of fishing are you into? My father used to love fishing on our rivers and lochs here in Scotland for brown trout. I have a friend that's into carp fishing and some of his catches are enormous. :eek:
    Flower arranging now that sounds good - I could get into that. :D Hopefully you'll be posting some piccies soon of your arrangements. :smt045

Cheers.