hello from FL

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by sha4966, May 6, 2007.

1. sha4966

sha4966 New Seed

Hello and Welcome,

My name is Tashay, orginally from NJ, but currently reside in FL. I'm a mother of two and am in FL for school. I am going to school for Buisness Management and want to continut my studies in Law School. I love plants and have lots of them in my apartment. I love gardening. I got involved when I was very young and my Great Grandmother used to teach me. so I carry that passion. When I graduate I plan on getting a big house and having a big garden. I joined this forum to learn more about plants and maybe get some help on the plants that I have.

2. Loading...

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi Tashay, welcome to the Stew from north Texas. Good luck with the schooling, sounds like you have a good life plan worked out.
    We have other Florida members who can probably be invaluable to you when it comes to Florida plants and the rest of us will help as much as we can too :-D

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome Tashay, you owe your Great Grandmother a big favour for getting you interested in such a fascinating hobby :D Best of luck with your studies. I really hope you enjoy GardenStew :smt023

5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Hi Tashay :wave:
    Welcome to the forum from southern Ontario.
    I got the love of gardening from my mother and she from hers. I have 3 kids that I try to get involved with the gardens too. Hopefully one day I'll be able to garden with my grandchildren!

6. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

Welcome Tashay from Michigan. Glad you have joined us.