Hello from Michigan

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by lilwoof63, Sep 1, 2006.

1. lilwoof63

lilwoof63 New Seed

I am new to this site and I just want to introduce myself. I am a fairly new gardener that has been driving her sister nuts with questions on gardening and have decided to seek information from others to give her a break from my constant questions I ask. I love to be outside and I enjoy the rewards of gardening. They are almost to overwhelming to explain to anyone who has never gardened. I am a mother of two children They are 19 & 21 and live away from home. I have taken up gardening as a new hobby and hope to meet many new and interesting people here and share gardening information. I am so excited about joining. Have a fantastic day.

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

And we are excited to have you join us lilwoof :) You are very welcome into our 'little' community here at GardenStew. You sure made a good choice of place to join. Feel free to start new topics and ask questions and also to jump into any other topics.

Also maybe add yourself to our member map and add your birthday/anniversaries to our calendar as well.

Hope to get to know you a lot better. Your sister will be so glad that you can offload your questions on us now :)
    // Frank

4. muddybob

muddybob In Flower

Welcome Lilwoof from Washington State!
    Glad you're here.

muddy

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi there Lilwoof from Scotland and [​IMG] to GardenStew!!!

"I hope to meet many new and interesting people here and share gardening information." That's us alright!!!! :D
    Pull up a chair, flex your fingers and ask as many questions as you like. :-D

Advertisement
  6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Welcome from Illinois, glad you can join us. Wannabe

7. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Hello from Louisiana welcome.

8. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Welcome to the stew Lilwoof.I am from the Lone Star state of Texas.Glad you joined us.

9. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

Welcome from a fellow Michigander - I am fromthe thumb. Only those of us in Michigan can use the map on our hand - right?

10. Perdita Shaylee

Perdita Shaylee New Seed

Hi! I just joined too, everyone has been very nice and there is alot of things going on on this sight, it certainly has alot of info looks like to me. I've already learned that mushroom spores are bad for your lungs, I didn't have a clue either. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need here. Perdi

11. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Hi lilwoof, another welcome from Louisiana.

12. lilwoof63

lilwoof63 New Seed

Thank you

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome to Garden Stew. I am sure the future holds much knowledge to be gained form each and everyone of you. Again thank you for the warm welcome. I did send my sister the link to this site. Maybe she will find it as appealing as I and join also. Hope to talk to you all agin in the near future.

13. lilwoof63

lilwoof63 New Seed

Yes this is so true. I use my left hand all of the time to show locations of places in Michigan. I am located directly south of the ring finger about half way down the length of your hand. LOL. Hope you can find me. lol

14. lilwoof63

lilwoof63 New Seed

I failed to mention that I am a flower gardener. My spouse is the vegetable gardener. :)