Hello from Puyallup, WA

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by patrickmccabe, Sep 8, 2008.

1. patrickmccabe

patrickmccabe New Seed

I'm 30 miles outside of Seattle and loving our house but am a total ignoramus about most of the things involved in maintaining and beautifying our home, I can fix your computer, and make you a great meal but keep the power tools away from me. Just trying to protect the innocent...

I'm hoping to read up on these forums for past advise and maybe get an answer to my burning question that led me to find this place.

Looking forward to enjoying and maybe even contributing to this community :)
    -Patrick

2. Loading...

3. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Welcome Patrick to the Stew from east Texas. Lots of fine and friendly folks here and very knowledgable as well. Make yourself at home. ;)

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Welcome to Gardenstew. I live in Arizona about 4,500 ft in altitude so not desert and not mountains. It's cooler than Phoenix but warmer than Flagstaff. I haven't been to Washington. Pictures of your area would be nice. We all like pictures as you can tell if you've looked around here. dooley

5. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Welcome to our Stew from central Texas here.I think you will enjoy the Stew very much.Like Dooley said pictures of your area would be nice. We all like pictures as you can tell if you've looked around here.

Advertisement
  6. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Welcome to the Stew from coastal mid-Norway. :stew2: I'm glad you found us. Please share any favourite recipes you have, and photos of the result. :D My husband has relatives in Seattle.

7. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi there Patrick and warm welcome to our forums from West Lothian in Scotlnd where it's raining (again!!). :rolleyes: You're going to love it here as we enjoy trying to help each other out in any way we can. So ask as many questions as you like and we'll see what we can do for you. I'm sure you'll have plenty of things that you can assist us with too so jump right in. :-D

8. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Patrick and a big welcome to GardenStew from beautiful Sweden. Judging by your interests we have two perfect forums for you: Computer and Internet & Recipes and Cooking. Glad you joined us!

// frank

9. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

Well Hi neighbor! Whoh, I knew a family with your name growing up, very nice folks. So there ya go, I'll just assume you are too, lol!

10. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

and a warm welcome from the other side of the Cascades! we used to live in Ashford and visit Puyallup often for supplies and there's a great little used book store there, and the fair!

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Hi Patrick :wave:
    Welcome to Gardenstew from southern Ontario!

12. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

Welcome from coastal NC. We have a diverse group here. Make yourself at home.
    Gardengater

13. songlim18

songlim18 Seedling

Greetings from sunny Singapore, which is 137 kilometres north of the Equator. I am only about 20 hours away from you by flight ... :-D Very happy to meet you in cyberspace, GardenStew of course!