Hello from South Florida!

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by dafla, Jun 24, 2006.

1. dafla

dafla New Seed

Hi!
    My name is Deb, and I found you searching around for gardening info. I'm a gardening addict, and belong to so many forums, I've lost count, so might as well add one more to the list, and make some new friends.

I've lived and gardened in S. Florida for 9-1/2 years, and still have a lot to learn. I grow a variety of things, shade and sun. I'm redoing my yard right now after a couple of years of neglect due to illness and injury, and it's a ton of work, but it's making me happy to see things come together.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

(If my sig is too big, please let me know, and I'll be glad to resize it)

2. Loading...

3. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

welcome! Great group of ppl here and it sounds like youll fint in nicely here with all these gardening addicts! HAHA!

4. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

Hi Deb and welcome to Gardenstew. I think you will find the ppl here are the best!!! LOL! I like your sig I wouldn't change it!! I look forward to getting to know ya and hearing about your garden redo!

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi Deb and WELCOME to GardenStew. :D So pleased to see we have another addict to share our obsession with!! Really looking forward to getting to know you and seeing piccies of your garden.

BTW your siggie is fine the size it is - no problem. :-D

Advertisement
  6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Deb and welcome to our one-of-a-kind community here at GardenStew. Lots to see, do and learn! ;) Glad you found us, with 9 1/2 years gardening experience under your belt I'm sure you have lots of interesting tales and tips to share :D Great bunch of people here you will love it.

Welcome again!

7. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Salutations, Deb - Glad to have you with us, and best of luck as you rehabilitate your yard!