Hello from sweltering southwest Washington!

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by CritterPainter, Aug 28, 2006.

1. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

HowdyHi! Just stumbled on this site while looking for gardening answers on the net. I've already encountered people asking for pics, a real problem for my non-techy self! I'd rather be painting or working outside than learning all that, lol! But winter and rain are coming, and I'll have too much time on my hands then. Anyhow, just wanted to say Hi!

2. Loading...

3. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Welcome, CritterPainter! Glad to have another Northwesterner aboard. Do take a look around (plenty to see) and enjoy the site. Hope we'll get to know you better. :)

4. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Welcome to our Stew .Do mosey around and see all you can on this site .We have lots of fun in here as you will soon learn :)

5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

You will find lots of pictures here. It's not hard to learn how to do it. Pinkiered paints, too. She isn't posting at the moment but she will be back one of these days. Dooley

Advertisement
  6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Howdy Mary and glad you could join us all here at "The Stew". The winter and maybe rain is coming for all so pull up a chair because we will all have to get the gardening urge out somehow. Where better to do that then here :D

Have you noticed that we have a Hobbies and Crafts forum also. You can chat about painting in there if you want.

Feel free to add yourself to our member map and add your birthday/anniversaries to our calendar as well.

7. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Hi CritterPainter, and welcome. Hope you learn to post, I would love to see pics of your paintings.