Hello..I am new here! :)

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by Mrs_Monarch, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Mrs_Monarch

Mrs_Monarch New Seed

Hello!!! :D :D :D I am new here and very excited about finding an international gardening site!!! I live in the US....I have a container garden, but I have many so that I can achieve the cottage look that I am trying so hard for! I am interested also in art, reading, music, gardening,cooking, and I love movies....I love British comedies, mysteries and horror. Also, I am very fond of foreign films, as I think they have the best writing and story lines! I also love animals !!! I am so excited to get to know all of you!!! I am sorry if I make mistakes, but am not quite familiar with the whole site yet, so I hope you all will forgive my mistakes!!! :oops: Thanks again, and I hope to meet many new friends on the forums! :)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Tere Antonio
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. WolfMom22
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A big HELLO Mrs_Monarch :wave: Sounds like you will fit right in here with us crazy bunch :D Here you will find forums for all our your interests 8)

What are some of your favourite movies? We started a topic before about some of our favourite movies, perhaps you would like to check it out here http://www.gardenstew.com/viewtopic.php?t=118 :)

Again welcome and hope we all get to know you very soon.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hello there Mrs M!!! :D
    Lovely to have you here. We seem to have a whole lot of interests in common so I look forward to having a good chinwag with you soon.
    How about posting some photographs of you garden? It sounds wonderful and we're a nosey bunch here ( well I am anyway :D :D ) and love to look at everybody's piccies.

5. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

Hi there Miss M! Where in the US are you? I am in central Ohio and fairly new here also. :wave: Don't worry about the mistakes, we all make them! That's how you learn.

6. Mrs_Monarch

Mrs_Monarch New Seed

Hello and thank you to all!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WARM WELCOME!!!

Capt. Kirk.........I am located in the Pacific Northwest...

I would love to take some pictures of my garden , but I do not have a digital camera yet.....I am hoping to get one before next spring though!!!

I am looking forward to chatting with you too, Eileen!!! You can Pm me anytime!!! I am happy to make new friends!!! :D

I am a big fan of all types of movies, but I must confess that I am a comedy, mystery and horror fan most of all.....as for drama , I prefer foreign films ..... I loved Amelie, and Girl on A Bridge....My favourite Horror films are the Hammer films with Christopher Lee, the Universal Monster movies...(Dracula/Wolfman...etc.) and I love the MIDSOMER MURDERS program on BBC America!!! I Love to read mysteries as well!!! Also, I love comedies!!! But they are harder to come by recently.....I love Mel Brooks, though!!!

Thank you all once again!!! So happy to be here!!!:D