How do I propagate Devils trumpet?

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by Rosebud, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Rosebud

Rosebud New Seed

I have the double purple,yellow and white devils trumpet. This is the first year Iv,ae had them.They have the seed pods but I was wondering if you can start plants from the stem like you do from the Angel trumpet? I was going to try but all the stems have seed pods on them and I don,t want to stop them from maturing.Also,if the seed pods don,t dry on the plant will the seed still germanate?If all my seed pods mature I will have seeds for every body.I was to let them get dry on the plant but as late as it is in the fall I don,t know what to do with the green pods.I love these plants so I want to save all the seeds I can.I want to share them with people who have helped me,like you all.Thanks for listening once again. OH,WHAT DO I DO WITH THE GREEN PODS?

moderator's note: added a more descriptive title to topic

2. Loading...