Interviewing some Experts!

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by sespegal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. sespegal

sespegal New Seed

I am going to create a series of interviews with notable experts within the landscape design industry and today is the first one for the series.

I will be speaking with Greg Rubin the owner of California's Own Landscape Design, located near San Diego.

He has been featured in a number of newspapers and magazines and several PBS television stations.

His designs are beautiful and his speciality is using CA native plants in the garden.

I don't know what he will be discussing today but I know the interview will be fun and informative.

[​IMG]
    Poppie & Penstemons last Spring ( photo / image / picture from sespegal's Garden )

2. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Enjoy yourself, girl, and take good notes. :D

3. sespegal

sespegal New Seed

Should be Fun

Hi Droopy,

Having already spoken with Greg, I know that we will have a 'hoot" doing the interview. He's a really funny guy and I know that the interview will not only include some laughs but also some invaluable information as well.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Oh I wish you could get the interview on video - that way we could all listen in and see what Greg has to say. Enjoy yourself and do tell us all about it. :-D

5. sespegal

sespegal New Seed

The info will be available later

I will be creating a series of ebooks on the series for everyone that is interested in the topics.

It won't happen right-away as I am just getting started on this project and it will take some time getting it all organized.

I will post something here about Greg's interview that will be fun and interesting and I will also provide his web site which is beautiful.