Is another Blond joke acceptable?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Calomaar, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Passengers were being seated in the Las Vegas bound air craft, one of which, a young blond lady, was directed to her seat in the 2nd class section. Quickly the blond lady got up and moved to the 1st class section, and took a window seat. The stewardess seeing the move, approached the woman and explained that her ticket was for the seat that she had just left, and that she needed to return to that seat. The woman refused, stating that "these seats were much nicer, and she wanted to sit here". The plain was just about sold out, and the seat in first class would soon have it's rightful user boarding. The stewardess went to the chief stewardess and explained the situation, and the chief stewardess went to the woman and made a strong plea to get her to move. But the blond woman refused. The chief stewardess, not wanting to create a fuss, went to the Pilot and explained the situation. The Co-Pilot said " my wife is blond, I can handle it". He went to the woman and spoke briefly, and the woman got up and went to her assigned seat. Amazed, the 2 stewardess' asked the co-pilot what he had said to the blond. The co-pilot explained, "I just told her that the front part of the plane was going to Phoenix".

2. Loading...

3. Chitweed

Chitweed In Flower

I think I've been on that flight.
    :)

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Mmmm me too - I think the blonde was sitting next to me before she moved. :D :D

5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Too funny Capt! Keep them coming!

6. bethie

bethie Young Pine

Stop- you're killing me!