Its SHORT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Pinkiered, May 28, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I got my hair cut!!!! :eek: :eek: Its soooooo short!

Me and my little brother Jonny
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I look like Im about to cry in this pic but Im not, I was about to sneeze and Rob was yelling ,"Wait wait (to sneeze) One last pic."! HAHA! That is my "Are you kidding me?" look!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont laugh!!!!! Ive never had it this short before!!!!!! :eek: And they straightened it.... it was fly away curly before :rolleyes: ...looks much tamer now. :D

2. Loading...

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Boy, you look good in glasses. I wish I did. I like your short hair too. Dooley

4. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Looks pretty, I think - I know what you mean about it feeling so weird to have it changed, I just had 8 inches taken off for summer and mine is now very close in length to yours, only a touch longer. Takes getting used to!

You have a very friendly face.

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Oh Denee I think it looks good. No one is going to get near MY hair though with a pair of scissors. :eek: However, if I thought I'd look half as good as you do with it cut I might justthink about it!!! :D

Advertisement
  6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Yep it's shorter Denee :eek: But looks great :smt023 Why the change if I may ask?

BTW I had a laugh at the joke on Jonny's t-shirt :smt044

7. i love bugs

i love bugs The Weatherman of Craggy Island

Very glamorous Denee , there's definitely Irish blood in there somewhere :D
    8) Bugs

8. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Yeah theres LOTS of Irish in there! Im dying to go to Ireland. Im told that I have the classic Irish look. Pale, thick red hair, and a thick body. Not fat but I have very thick shoulders and hips and a tiny waist.Even when I was 130lb, the first things you notcie about my body is the linebacker shoulders and hips to match but a waist tiny enough to span your hands around. Tiny feet and hands too!I was told that my tiny feet and hands came from the English in me, but I dont know.

Gardenstew, Yeah I love that shirt. Thats so him too! HAHA! Him and I dont share the same mom. Im from my dads first marriage and him from my dads second. He has more German in him while I have no German in me. Love him to peice tho!

My hair was realllyyyy long, almost 30 inches long. I cut it becuase one day Rob and I were at the store and the wind was blowing really hard. I had my hair down that day. Well, we have a Ford Explorer(pics of it in my rose pics). Rob had the back open and we were putting bags into the back. Well, my dropped my wallet on the ground and beant down to pick it up at the same time ROb shut the back of the truck. Not thinking anything, I stood up like you would, so it was fast. And had a huge chuck of my hair yanked out. It was those hairs that grow along the bottom, closest to the neck, so it hurt reallly bad. The wind had blew my hair in the way when Rob shut the door. I was on the ground, crying like a baby. That hurt sooooooo bad. The next day, I chopped it off, cutting about 14 inches off.

Well I had to go to a wedding and all the other women in the family were getting their hair done, so they pushed the tomboy into it too. They cut it shorter and straightened it. Ive been back almost a week and just became comfy enough with it to post pics of it! :D

I have the worse luck!!!! If it wasnt for bad luck, Id have no luck at all! Arent the Irish suppose to be lucky????

9. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

OUCH Denee :setf_050: After hearing that I don't think I'll be going for the Fabio look anytime soon :D

Apparently not :D

10. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Apparently not :D[/quote]

LMAO!!!!![​IMG]RIGHT!!!!!!

I need to find a four leaf clover!!![​IMG]

11. Crazy Orchid Lady

Crazy Orchid Lady Seedling

I like it! I look lousy in short hair and admire anyone that can pull it off!

12. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

Your new haircut is very pretty Denee!! I agree with you Eileen about no one going near me with a pair of scissors. If I didn't get them first, John definately would. My hair has grown almost to my bottom!! John would be soooo upset if I cut it!! Boy I hope John doesn't ever shut mine in the car door like that!! That sounds very painful!! BTW Denee I love your cute little puppy with the clover!!

13. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Looks gorgeous to me! Really suits you. Looks like you have always had it that style! Lovely colour to! Tch....I dye mine to look like that!

14. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Its toned down alot the older I get. When I was little, my hair was the color of a brand new copper penny! Everyone was always touching it! :scheming: I think thats where me not liking ppl touching my hair comes from. My hair was bright,shiny, very thick and had Shirley Temple curls. :rolleyes: Ill see if I cant find some pics of me with that head full of red hair. Dont know if I do but I know my mom and dad does. :rolleyes: I remember ppl always saying," Well, you just cant get that color out of a bottle." :oops:

15. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

It is very pretty .My mom was Iris the red thick hair and I loved it .I took after my dad he was all Cherokee Indian except a quater Dutch.I am dark ,with dark hair whats not grey and really thin hair.