Just when I'd thought I'd quit vegetable gardening......

Discussion in 'Fruit and Veg Gardening' started by Pianolady, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Pianolady

Pianolady In Flower

I've now got tomatoes & peppers everywhere! Keep bringing them home & have no place to put them, so they end up right in the middle of all my flower beds. Oh well....maybe I need to figure out somewhere to build a raise bed for next year. I was going to plant one tomato, and one pepper. Multiply that by 6, and that's closer to what I ended up doing. :D

2. Loading...

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I have to have some kind of vegetables growing every spring .I feel like its not Sping without it .

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Ah Pianolady you and I are very much alike when it comes to tomatoes and peppers. I was only going to grow ONE tomato plant this year as I'm the only one that eats tomatoes. THREE pepper plants were going to be enough for my pepper loving husband. Well something went wrong somewhere and I now have a whole window box full of tomatoes and around twelve or fifteen peppers. :rolleyes:

5. Hank

Hank Seedling

Nine tomaters here, plus habaneros, serranos, and jalapenos too numerous to count, two varieties of bells and a new one I can't recall right now. Plus two big plots of onions....Salsa anyone?