Late night!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by dooley, Nov 23, 2005.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I had a late night last night or maybe an early morning. My sister came to visit. She lives near Springfield, Illinois. It's approx. 2,000 miles. She is staying with my sister in Phoenix but came to stay two days with me. We packed a lot of visiting in two days. It was wee hours when we gave up and went to bed. We were up early to begin again. I brought out the picture boxes and we visited the past. We had to discuss the people in each picture and remember where and when each was taken. Brian gave up and went to bed. She left this afternoon and Brian took me "window" shopping so I wouldn't be depressed when she left. I will try to get to Phoenix before she leaves. She comes every two years. I haven't been to Illinois in years. I guess one of these days it will be my turn to travel. I only seem to get to visit my kids. Only one out of three live close. Dooley

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Sounds as though you had a wonderful time with your sister Dooley and I hope you make it to Pheonix before she leaves. It's great to catch up with family but visits just never seem to be long enough do they?
    I'm lucky none of my kids live more than 30 miles away. They don't come to stay but visit often. :D