Miracle grow..(How much to do it)

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by StarLiteFarms, May 19, 2007.

1. StarLiteFarms

StarLiteFarms Seedling

Hello! I have yet another question (again) Lol.

Can I be over miricle growing?? I just cant seem to stop trying to feed my lil babies every morning. I layed cow poo on the ground last summer to let it soak in the ground over winter.. but, every day, i put miracle grow in them while watering too. I dont have instructions on how much to use (especially since i have it deluted a bit in the container). I have not been impressed as to how fast my lil babies are growing but I do know its because there has not been enought sunshine and heat since we have had a wet/cool spring so far. Mirical grow wont stunt them will they???

ok enough rambling.. time for some answers please! (;

Have a wonderful day!!!

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi Star,

I found this website all about miraclegro and it should help you out with the amounts you need to feed your plants. I think that feeding them every day is way too much though although it is easy to be tempted to do so.

http://www.miraclegro.com/

4. StarLiteFarms

StarLiteFarms Seedling

Well, i looked but i didnt really find my answer. I guess ill do it every few days or so. :) If anyone else find out, please let me know Lol. ty eileene I didnt even think of the "miracle gro" website! Silly me!