More pictures, not roses

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by dooley, May 9, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Here are some more pictures that are not roses.
    [​IMG]
    This is lemom balm planted two years ago. Its bed is about 4ft by 2ft and it fills it. It's about 18in high now
    [​IMG]
    This is honeysuckle growing in the front yard.
    [​IMG]
    This is fleabane growing near the herb garden.

[​IMG]
    This is my columbine. I planted it last year. Today, I planted allysum around it.
    [​IMG]
    This is Calendula. It has been growing or one like it for four years. it reseeds itself so it is all over the back.

Dooley

2. Loading...

3. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

Wow I really like your Columbine Dooley!! Mine didn't make it back this year, I guess I should have planted some seeds! I like your wheel with the honeysuckle too!!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I've been trying to get fleabane to grow in my lawn for years but somehow it never takes. Strange as it's all over the village. :headscratch:

Your colombine and honeysuckle are lovely and, like Julie, I really like that wheel!! I have a wheel in my garden too but haven't grown anything on it yet. :-D I used to have lemon balm in the garden but it just grew and grew (even although I cut it back hard each year) until I had to get rid of it. It was variagated, yellow and green, and smelt gorgeous but was simply waaaayyy too big.

5. junkhead

junkhead New Seed

Nice pics dooley. Is that an old tractor wheel in that shot. You have some really nice plants going on there!