More snow photos

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by EJ, Feb 2, 2009.

1. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Now I know some of you are used to this sort of snow, but here in sunny Essex, this is a novelty. especially for the kids.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

We now have around 6" of snow and it's still falling heavily. Strangely enough more people are out and about than I've seen for a long time around the village. :rolleyes: I guess the snow holds a fascination, not only for children, but for adults too. Thanks for the lovely piccies EJ - your children are certainly having a whale of a time.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Love the kids snow person EJ!
    That second photo is pretty...what is that plant?

5. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Great "snow in the garden" piccies, Emma. You know that child on the right looks an awfully lot like you. Either your daughter looks quite a bit like you, or you have a very young-looking face. ;)

Boy, that snow really chucked-down, didn't it. It all looks really good. The snow here has slowly turned into rain, now that I am almost ready to go to work--typs, innit.
    Anyway, enjoy the snow while it's there, it'll be gone before you know it.

Advertisement
  6. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

I am jealous I adore snow and we have had only a few light flurries here in Blackpool, as usual when the rest of the country is covered we don't see but a flurry. The pictures are great the children look to be having great fun, My first thought when its forcast to snow is yay I can make a snowman I think I'm 30 going on 13 :D

7. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Love the children's expressions, and the adorable snowman. :D I like to make snowmen, guess I'm 45 going on 11 then. :D

8. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

We don't usually hear much about the weather on your side of the pond, but this morning I did hear that London got several inches of snow, and it's quite unusual. I thought about the stewbies over there, and wondered how you might feel getting a chance to enjoy some of winters finest. I see the snow man, looks like they knew what they were doing. Enjoy, it doesn't usually stay too long in places it doesn't get to often.
    Tom, (it's snowing here as I write this)