Moron letter...................You answer it .......

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by bsewnsew, Oct 29, 2007.

1. bsewnsew

bsewnsew Hardy Maple

Dear Moron,

I sit myself down ,pencil in hand to write you a letter in Ink.....
    I don't live where I used to , I live where I do now.

Now can anyone add or answer this?
    It used to be an ole time funny going around. This is one I do recall.

;o) :D :D :rolleyes:

eileen likes this.
  2. redrose

redrose Seedling

(not sure I know what you're asking for here, :p but I'll add to it)

from a book called Letters to Virginia

. . We are having more weather this year don't you think? Our captain is dead now and doing fine. His breath just leaked out. But the doctor gave up hope when he died.
    He left a family of two sons, both girls - one pig - a cow, and a wife. Our boss has the mumps and is having a swell time. He is near deaths door and the doctor thinks that he can pull him through.

Okay, I'll give someone else a chance.
    (not quite sure I know what you mean by "answer it" though)

eileen likes this.
  3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Redrose I think yours made at much sense as the one besewnsew wrote. :eek: Good job.Thats kind of like, I come before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about. :)

eileen likes this.
  4. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Two men got up to fight, they stood back to back and faced each other. Pulled out their swords and shot each other. Now if you don't beleive my lies are true just ask the blind man he saw it too. :)

eileen likes this.

Advertisement
  5. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I like yours too Petunia.

eileen likes this.
  6. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

:D I've read that Moron-letter too, but it's been a while. I can't remember any of it.

eileen likes this.
  7. Billie03

Billie03 New Seed

Better late than never?

Dear Moron,

I sit down pencil in hand to type you a letter, pardon the ink. I don't live where I used to live because I moved to where I live now. You can ask anyone the way because nobody knows. I sent you a coat in the mail the other day. I cut off the buttons to make it lighter. If you want them they're in the pocket.
    There was something about sitting on a street sign but I can't remember the rest.
    Hope this might generate some memories. :)

marlingardener and eileen like this.
  8. Blazer12345

Blazer12345 New Seed

Dear Moron

I set myself down, pencil In hand to typewrite you a letter while standing. Pardon my own and ink.

I don’t live where’s unused to live before I moved where I live now. When you come to see me ask anyone where I live because no one knows.

I’m sorry that we are so far together and wish we were closer apart. We are having more weather this year than ever before

Aunt Nelly, who really isn’t my aunt died and is doing nicely. Hope you are doing the same. Her health leaked out and the doctor gave up hope when she died.
    My cousin has the mumps and is having a swell time. She is near deaths door and we are hoping the doctors can pull her through
    I started to camp Livingston when I remembered you were at fort Riley I laughed and started for Kansas to see you I saw a sign which said this “takes you to Kansas” I got on and sat for an hour, but the thing didn’t move
    I am sending you a coat by express I cut the buttons to make it lighter. You’ll find them in the top pocket. If you do not get this letter, let me know and I will send it to you our neighbors, baby swallowed some pins but they fed her a pin cushion so everything is OK. I would send you the five dollars I/O you but I sealed the envelope before I gave it a thought.

Yours truly another moron

Tetters, Droopy and eileen like this.