My garden past :-)

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Melody Mc., Sep 30, 2024 at 1:26 AM.

1. Melody Mc.

Melody Mc. Young Pine

Life got in the way of my gardening this summer. I took some photos just before that happened and was able to look at them a few days ago. These are some of my joys :)

Bumble Bee Bachelor Button love.JPG

This delphinium was moved last year and we were very pleased with how it did. Hubby is 6 ft.

Pacific Giant Delphinium.JPG

I love that there are so many honey bees that they look like part of the flowers.

Honey bees.JPG

One of my favourite accomplishments - and an honour seed/plant for a dear friend.

Love In A Mist.JPG

whomever decided that deer don't like bread seed poppies was wrong. Maybe they had a little joy eating them? hee hee

Pink Breadseed Poppy.JPG

Last edited: Sep 30, 2024 at 1:35 AM
    Sjoerd and Pacnorwest like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Daniel W

Daniel W Hardy Maple

Those are beautiful, Melody!

You have a healthy bee population. I love that!

The honour seed plant... so exotic.

Your deer might be feeling no pain for a while :p

You were missed!

Sjoerd, Pacnorwest and Melody Mc. like this.
  4. Melody Mc.

Melody Mc. Young Pine

Thank you my friend.

Sjoerd, Pacnorwest and Daniel W like this.
  5. Pacnorwest

Pacnorwest Hardy Maple

@Melody Mc. Beautiful huge dels. Wow. :setc_005: That’s got to be a height record. I’ve never seen any that tall .:setc_005: What a treat to see …

It’s aways a great feeling to see our beautiful plants and flowers doing so well in our gardens. From what I’ve seen of your garden this season you have got all those amazing skills to grow anything and everything.
    Your poppy is an eye popper! :smt038 The rewards for your hard work is priceless. Very happy to see your beautiful posts and glad to see you around again too. :smt041

Sending good vibes your way that life will be a little easier for you in the up coming weeks and months.

Sjoerd likes this.
  6. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Yea!! She’s back….and back with colour.

You started off with a hard-working bumblebee on what looks like a lovely Centaurea sort. The bees on the Delphinium are remarkable to see. Those plants really are tall, aren’t they. Cor!

That honour plant is really pretty, we call it, “juffertje in het groen”. Yours is very pretty.

You have a very nice poppy there. Very blowsy. Too bad the deer find them tasty.

Did I say that I am delighted to see you back?

Pacnorwest likes this.