Phoenix commercial cleaning company

Discussion in 'Home Improvement, DIY and Repair' started by Aderek, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Aderek

Aderek New Seed

Hey everyone,
    I’ve been looking into a Phoenix commercial cleaning company and found some really cheap options. But I’m a bit skeptical about their quality and professionalism. One company I came across claims to use "eco-friendly" products, but I’m not sure if that’s just a marketing gimmick.
    Also, some reviews mention stolen items and untrustworthy staff. Does anyone have experience with these services? Are there any reliable companies that don’t cut corners or overcharge?
    Any recommendations or warnings would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
  2. Nate77

Nate77 New Seed

No experience in this but uf its like anything else
    Cheap service isn't good and good service isn't cheap

Pacnorwest likes this.
  3. Pacnorwest

Pacnorwest Hardy Maple

Most employees must be bonded and insured to protect companies against customer claims of theft or damage if is involved.
    In my experience ….Just watch every move … I have had some good experiences and some no so much… jewelry stolen - Before security cams.
    So even when I have a plummer or electrician in my house for repairs I have cameras on and watch them like a Hawk. Not just for theft but also to make sure they do it right. If anything goes wrong it’s all on camera or in pictures. I also take pics while they are working just for extra precautions. Just let them know they are on camera the whole time. Security is a good thing.

Nate77 likes this.
  4. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    @Pacnorwest so sorry you have had such horrible experiences. Having licensed and bonded workers is important for sure. Referrals from friends and coworkers is always a first start for us (but never relatives of friends and coworkers). I’ve learned over the years to “go with your gut” when getting bids and evaluating the workers.

Nate77 and Pacnorwest like this.

Advertisement
  5. Pacnorwest

Pacnorwest Hardy Maple

Oh thanks Jewell. Well live and learn … thank goodness for security cams today they are a big help .
    Referrals from friends is also a great idea. Many small companies depend on word of mouth for more business.

6. Marilami

Marilami New Seed

Finding the perfect cleaner for your home or office can be a daunting task. Luckily, there are numerous platforms dedicated to connecting you with reliable cleaning professionals. You should explore dedicated cleaning service marketplaces for craigslist cleaning jobs. Platforms such as Aroundwire and Angi offer a wide range of cleaners with various levels of experience and expertise. By comparing profiles, reviews, and services offered, you can easily find the ideal match for your cleaning needs.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
    Pacnorwest likes this.
  7. Skullface

Skullface New Seed

To get more specific recommendations, consider sharing more details about your business, such as its size, industry, and cleaning needs. Other users might be able to suggest companies that fit your criteria.