Sad but brilliant animation

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

I really recommend you watch this Academy-Award® nominated animated short-film called More at http://www.happyproduct.com/more1.html

It's about 6 minutes long but I must have watched it about 5 times already. It has a real sad ending. It's a brilliant animation, for lack of a better word.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. marlingardener
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. eileen
      Replies:
      Views:

3. i love bugs

i love bugs The Weatherman of Craggy Island

I enjoyed it Frank. The music was good and enhanced the short. New Order have always been a favorite of mine. For such a short animation there were a lot of people involved in its making. I take it as a metaphor for losing ambition (fire in the belly) whether successful or not, afterall how can success be measured. Sometimes this success makes people forget the colour of their childhood , which is why my motto is Carpe diem. Sort of related . Check out Harry Chapin Carpenter's song . The Cats in the Cradle. ;) Bugs

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Really enjoyed that Frank and it's certainly a thought provoking film. Success certainly isn't everything is it? You can reach the top of the ladder but it doesn't mean you'll be any happier when you get there!!