Someone tell me what I am doing?

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by kuntrygal, Oct 8, 2007.

1. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

I thought I knew how to upload a pic. Now I either can't or I have uploaded the same pics several time. H-E-L-P :!: :!:

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi KG could you provide more details. Have you uploaded the photos to PhotoBucket?

4. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Frank, I thought you could read my mind! I'm sorry... OK, I uploaded pics to photo bucket, highlighted the IMG code,Ctrl C , went to Garden Stew, my blog, edit Ctrl V, submit. I did all that and a second pic was there. Went back to do a third pic, same steps, and second pic was gone. After pulling my hair out :-x and calling my computer geek, I got the second pic back. But now there is a bunch of codes that I can't delete. And the little square with a red X, indicating photo didn't come through. I am turning off computer for the night, but come daylight, I'll be back! Thanks for all your help :)

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

I have fixed it up for you KG, the important thing to remember is to place each pasted PhotoBucket code on separate lines. If the codes mix with each other they just won't work. Hope this helps!

6. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Oh thank you so very much. I have learned a lot since coming to the stew.