Spoticus Minimus the mini dog

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by i love bugs, Feb 22, 2006.

1. i love bugs

i love bugs The Weatherman of Craggy Island

[​IMG]
    This is my attack dog :D His name is "little spot "
    When the children were younger I always called plants by their botanical names ,, within a few week little spot became Spoticus Minimus :D
    He stands 8 inchs high and is 7 years old 8) Bugs
    ps thats a mosaic I made years ago on the back patio thah he is standing on............

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

You may chortle when you mention 'attack' dog but in my experience it is always the smaller ones that have the most to prove and harbour the most anger :D

But your Spoticus Minimus (this is sounding more like Monty Python by the second) looks friendly :D

Love the patio Bugs! How the heck did you do that? :eek: I am interested. Did you follow a guide?

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Brian calls little dogs like that ankle biters. We had a friend who had one that tried to bite your ankle if you showed up unexpected and they hadn't put him in a seperate room. My sister is looking for a little dog for her husband. She promised him if he came through his surgery she would get him another little dog. The one he had used to ride on his wheelchair with him. He had a heart valve replaced with a mechanical one and he dreaded having it done. Doolely

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Love the name ILB!!!! :D :D Little dogs have big hearts and he could melt mine any day. :D

I'd be interested too in knowing how you did your mosaic - it certainly adds a touch of class to your patio.

5. i love bugs

i love bugs The Weatherman of Craggy Island

There are good good in little parcels :D he is an ankle biter :D
    he is a great dog , absolutly loves children , he is like a little doll for them , no problem for them to abuse in any way , he hates being washed , so all the kids wash him for fun . He never actually bit anyone but when he was a pup he went for one of my friends ankles and acquired a reputation 8) so now all of my male friends fear the ATTACK DOG

Glad you liked the mosaic guys , Ill have to give it a wash soon (Irish weather ) Great story how I made it , will post it on The Garden Company blog
    when I can present it properly 8) Bugs