Talked myself hoarse.

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by eileen, May 17, 2005.

1. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

My week-end away.

Friday: Went to Martin Mere to see the avocets. Weather hot and sunny.

Saturday: Went to Tattan Hall Gardens. Really hot and sunny, Met up with Dave and Jane (Orfy) for a meal at night.

Sunday: Went to Stapley Water Gardens. Even hotter and sunnier. Met up with Macywack, Louisa and little Freya. Then on to Brigemere Garden Centre.

Monday: Packed up and started heading back up north. Rainy to start then very, very hot and sunny. Met up with JoM. Her garden is to die for... not that I'm jealous or anything. :rolleyes: Had a great time, laughed until I ached and talked myself hoarse.

This morning woke up: BURNT!! I look like a boiled lobster. :eek: Can't talk as my throats too sore. Ache all over. :(

Would I do it all again? You bet I would!!!!!!! :D

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. stratsmom
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. dooley
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Great to have you back Eileen :)

So it was a RG member's meetup weekend then. Burnt? are you sure you didn't go to the Canaries by mistake.

And new plants for the garden, you just couldn't help yourself eh :)

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Kind of a mixture of RG and Witzend members Frank and they were all lovely people. :)

Yes definately England :eek: Now I've got something else to look forward to - peeling - OUCH!!!! That's what I get for having such fair skin. :cry:

A few plants, well ............. yeah, you could call it a "few" I suppose but erm.......I have to admit that when I took this piccie most of the plants I bought were already either in the earth or under water in the pond. :oops: I think I'll just have to admit to being a plantaholic. :D :D

[​IMG]

The two tall, green plants at either side are wisteria - 6' high, one white, one lilac.