Total Lunar Eclipse Footage!

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by S-H, Dec 14, 2011.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Yes I know, I haven't been posting over here for sometime now. But it is only due to the fact that I am now very busy - However, I have not forgotten anyone of my friends here at the Garden Stew! :)

OK, so here it is. Footage of the total Lunar Eclipse I got to see on December 10th. Hope everyone likes my video!
    :stew1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQzYjLKs-n4

Karrma likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Ronni
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. EJ
      Replies:
      Views:

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Great video S-H. We missed the eclipse here in Scotland as it was so cloudy.
    It's lovely to see you back here again by the way!! :-D

4. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

That was great S-H, I can say I saw the eclipse.

Jerry

5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Nice! We only had a partial eclipse, at least the part we got to see in between the clouds was. :D It's good to see you, S-H. I hope you'll find time to pop in now and again.

Advertisement
  6. kathyd

kathyd In Flower

Wonderful that you were able to see and film this event.

7. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Thanks people for liking my video! :) Last time I saw a total lunar eclipse (with such a clear sky) was way back in 1991. So this time around, I just had to record it!

I also saw the total solar eclipse of August 1999 too. I did not have a movie camera at the time, but was ready to photograph it. Unfortunately the film was developed incorrectly, and so that unforgettable shot of mine was lost forever... :(

But next time whenever and wherever there will be a total solar eclipse - I will travel to that spot and film it also! Thus preserving for all time another wonderful and very rare display (of literally cosmic proportions) our solar system is capable of showing us from time to time!

Once again, I'm glad that everyone over here liked my video. And also very happy to provide an opportunity for those of my friends who couldn't see the eclipse for themselves (be it due to cloud cover or geographical location). :)

So in this day and age, partly thanks to YouTube for allowing everyone to have a free place where we all can share our videos. And also thanks to Frank for creating a wonderful place in cyberspace like Garden Stew - Sharing has now become a real pleasure!!! :D