A bit of everything

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Droopy, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Netty, five foals? Wow! And here we are, feeling lucky with seeing one every year. :D

He still hadn't got a name yesterday, kuntrygal. They were all set for a mare, and had no names for a colt.

Of course he's admired and fussed about. One must be made of stone to not melt.

Sjoerd, I don't know. Some time after Easter, I guess. There's room for people on both sides where I'm standing, but they won't be able to sit. This is a hobby house, not a professional show house. And, no, the outdoors ring has no schedule as of yet. There's no rush, really. The mountain trail will soon open, and that is where I'll be if it's not pouring.

2. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Wonderful :-D
    And so beautiful - Congratulations Droopy.
    Where and how do you find time for all your projects - Wow you are very busy.
    Gosh I know that is your riding house - I am again thinking wedding - farm - barn. silly me. :)

3. Droopy

We have had birthday parties in the stables before, and now we can have bigger ones! For children, of course. It's great fun to see them arriving with stars in their eyes, and they get to ride a little first, before having sausages in bread, sodas, ice cream and cake. After that we let them jump fences and play "follow the leader". Without horses.

4. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

I would want to be a kid anytime at your place. It sounds like great fun.

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

You wouldn't want to be the kids' parents coming to collect them after those parties. I usually recommend outdoors hoovering and then a shower. With clothes on!

6. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Now that is serious partying. Hehehheheee :D

7. Droopy

I think it's a lot healthier than sitting them inside with loads of sweet stuff. There's enough of that going around. We issue fair warning in the invitations of course, so they dress for dirt.

8. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

My goodness, Droopy... that sounds like a really busy place...and especially for the children. OI wonder if there ever was a child born that didn't like horses and stables.

That trail will be nice. Will you plant wildflowers (or any flowers, for that matter) here and there along ther trail for people to see as they ride along?

9. Droopy

The mountain road is lined with wild flowers from early spring 'till autumn, and I'm not doing anything up there bar enjoy myself. :D If you're good I might snap a few photos to show the view.

10. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

11. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

He is so adorable Droopy. I miss riding but my bones won't let me do it anymore.