Best regards from Brasil!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by Lu, Dec 4, 2008.

1. margie12u

margie12u In Flower

Welcome

Hi Lu Im Margie Im from Indiana Its really cold here right now ,I wish it was warm I am ready to plant some flowers this year we are going to start a vegetable garden, I have never had one,I guess its very warm there, Its snowing here right now and about 23 degrees and very cold.I cant wait to put my first plant in the ground come spring.I might have some hollyhock seeds if I can find them I would share with you.Have you seen hollyhocks they are very beautiful, They get tall and have wonderful flowers on them,I will see if I can find my flower seeds.I bet brazil is very beautiful I have always wanted to see it. Its nice to have you I have to go talk with you a little later.

Margie

2. Lu

Lu New Seed

Hi Margie!
    Nice to meet you!
    Here is very hot now! About 30 degrees!!
    I have planted some vegetables seeds few days ago. This time they grow very fast!
    I don't know the hollyhocks... It would be very nice to have some seeds if you find them out!
    I don't have none special vegetables, just the more common ones, but, if you want, I can send you some seeds to help you in your new garden!
    Thank you so much for your message! I is a pleasure to talk to you! See you!

3. margie12u

margie12u In Flower

Hi Lu

Hi Lu this is Margie , did you get my E- mails I sent? I was just wondering .

Margie

4. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

Welcome

Welcome from coastal North Carolina, Lu. It sounds like you have a great garden. I will have excess seed after sowing this spring and would like to share as soon as I find out the restrictions of trading between countries. Enjoy the stew. :setc_005:

Advertisement