Busby's strange behaviour

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Gardengirl, Feb 27, 2010.

1. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

Well, this is the perfect choice for song -- everyone can join in! I see Netty, and there's Droopy -- Gardengirl, Kuntrygal and Eileen... Ooh, I hope we don't hurt the critters' ears with our singing.

2. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Yes it is a good one. We can all tost the successes of their various countries teams in the Olympics and celebrate the ending of the games. I shall miss them not being on for a few days.
    As for the pets...well, they'd better get earmuffs for this stellar performance. ;)
    Hahaha

Now, wave at our fellow Stewbies in the audience, Daisy (elbowing you in the side)...don't be rude. :D

3. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

That is such a good one, one of my favourites. Don't we all do a good job and I think the animals would really enjoy that one :D

4. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

Getting back to strange behavour I must tell you about something that happened some time ago now when we had our German Shepherd, Ben. We had taken him for a day to the coast. We all had a lovely day but when it came to getting back in the car to come home, Ben would not budge. We tried for about quarter of an hour and in the end had to lift him physically into the car but he would not get on the seat, instead he sat in the well between front and back seats. On the way home about 20 mins into our journey we were stopped by Police as there had been a very bad accident so had to be diverted from our usual route. If we had left that little bit earlier for home we could have been caught up in it!! How's that for animal premonition.

Advertisement
  5. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

I get a little chill when I hear that one. It's a remarkable story.

6. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Animals are so smart...we just have to listen to them, just as you did.

7. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

You are so right, KG....now, if I can only get my cats to listen to ME! :)