Greetings from a cold Sweden

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by Freja, Oct 4, 2009.

1. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

I wish you the best Maria -- I thought your post was very brave. I hope you love being here as much as I do. This friendly group makes the world seem a smaller, friendlier place all around. Welcome, from the state of Maryland, East coast of US.

2. blondcat

blondcat New Seed

:-D Welcome to the forum. I am greeting you from sunny Hawkes Bay in New Zealand.
    This is a great forum everyone is so supportive and friendly so you are never alone.
    Glad to hear gardening is helping you so much.

3. thepondlady

thepondlady In Flower

hello from Utah

I never said a proper welcome. SO WELCOME!!!! :sete_003: to the party. Really I am new here myself. I actually DO know about breaking down. I did so some years ago, Was a slow climb back to the top. I would not have mad it without the love and caring people around me, SO always Remember they love you and are there for you, And so am I If you need to chat. I hope you like the seeds that I sent, and I know they will grow and bloom and hopefully make you smile. :-D

4. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

welcome aboard maria! :stew1:

it's very cold here too now!

Advertisement
  5. Freja

Freja New Seed

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome.
    Yeah, it is cold here, fist snow fell this morning :( but well, in end of mars/beginning of april spring arrives and until then, seems like i have a lot to do with reading forums etc..and also plan my for "new" garden next summer :)

Thanks once again

Have a nice evening,
    Maria