Happy Birthday Frank !!

Discussion in 'Birthdays & Anniversaries' started by kuntrygal, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Biita

Biita Arctic-ally Challenged Forager

Happy Birthday Frank!! I hope you get everything you wish for and so much more. Have a very special day and celebrate!

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Thanks so much for all the greetings everyone, one closer to the big 3-O :setc_079: Going to celebrate it later by going to watch the latest Batman movie with some fellow gnomey geeks and then going down to the pub for a beer or two. Sounds like a good one to my ears :setc_024: Thanks again.

3. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Happy Birthday Frank, I am sitting here trying to remember when I was in my late 20s. I can just barely remember that far back. That was the 60s, they were some wild times, we were more interested in having fun than most anything else. It produced some pretty good music, I spent some time in the military, Kennedy was assassinated, we young folks dived head first into politics we didn't understand, and men were walking around on the moon. Except for the music, things are pretty much the same. Young folks are still looking to have fun, some are in the military, there are still terrorists, politics is still confusing, and men may soon be walking around on Mars. The more things change the more they stay the same. I suppose that means that when you get to be my age, you'll be----- well we won't get into that, have a Happy Birthday, and try to remember the 2000's when you are in your late 60's.
    Tom

4. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

Sorry I missed it...I hope it was a good one...
    Happy Belated Birthday to you...

Advertisement
  5. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Many Happy returns young man.

Hope you had a good one. I know I am a bit late, but what the nonetheless, rather late than never. (Sign of aging perhaps??)

6. cactusflower

cactusflower Seedling

Happy Birthday Franhk..........I was out of town and just getting caught up with computer and emails.......Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!