Hello from N. Illinois

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by KOW, Sep 7, 2011.

1. KOW

KOW New Seed

Thank you all - It's so great to see so many different people from so many parts of the US and the world. It will be fun to esperience and discuss the different growing seasons, etc.
    As for me, first off - I usually travel the internet and garden groups on my lunch hour at work. Occasionally, I will check the "puter" when I'm home but not very often. I'm married with a grown divorced daughter and grandson who live with DH and I. We have a 1/4 acre lot and we've been working on it dilligently for 5 years. About 15 years ago while building another house I got into gardening. I'm enjoying learning from others. While I was sad other forums went away, it's always good to find other spots with new and former garden friends. Again, thanks for the warm welcome. Kathy

2. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Welcome to GardenStew from another part of the world,..the Midlands,Ireland,..hope you have long lunch breaks to delve into the forum.

3. KOW

KOW New Seed

Thank you Philip - I have relatives in Ireland - my parents and Uncle have visited on several occasions and love it.