Hi from Florida

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by kandie, Aug 27, 2006.

1. kandie

kandie New Seed

Ok, I had to do it!! haha

Well, since some others were showing off their pooches... I changed my profile pic ;)) That is my Sox!! A 6lb yorkie poo... rotten, but she's such a CUTIE!! haha.. and umm... I think she has a crush on THAT bear!!!! ;))))

See y'all later!!!

Kandie

2. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Certainly looks as though Sox has fallen in love doesn't it? Great avatar Kandie - she's a real cutie. :D

3. kandie

kandie New Seed

Sox ;)

I took some pics of the newly planted 'garden' haha.. it's doing pretty well I think... the plumies look more 'wilted' than they actually are.. the main stalks are pretty straight, but the leaves are still a little droopy, but hopefully once they get nice and rooted they will straighten out :) The elephant ears are small, but doing nicely except for a couple of sunburned leaves, but again, I think they'll come around... I just need to remember to WATER :rolleyes: them hehe, but NOT the plumeria so much...

I'm gonna see how to post the pics for you all to see at this stage, then again in a month or so.. :-o

Seeya in a bit!!
    xoxox
    Kandie

4. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Hi Kandie ,Welcome to our Stew.

Advertisement
  5. kandie

kandie New Seed

More pics of the baby haha

As soon as I figure out the password to my website hahah... I am going to upload my garden pics and then will post them... this is from my OLD site, but I don't remember the password anymore and can't get it .. GRRRR... so had to create a new one... but I have 2 (one for personal, one for business) and guess I made them w/different passwords!! ARGGGG!!

Anyway, here is another couple of pics of the spoiled rotten sox hehe....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, I'm off to play with my website and then post pics of the PLANTS hahahha... Have a great day!!!

6. kandie

kandie New Seed

Got the pics up ;)

Hey all, well, I got my pics up and posted (and moved to the right folder hahah) in the Members area.... let me know what ya think! And, I'll put the progressed photos up after/IF they keep growing hahah ;))

// Edit by Frank: Here is the link to Kandie's pics http://www.gardenstew.com/about2637.html