I am heart broken :(

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Netty, Jun 3, 2012.

1. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I am so sorry your little hummer didn't make it Netty. I have a bird house in my mimosa tree and blue birds nest in it every year.They are such beautiful birds.I see the cats out under that nest and I do hope they don't manage to have one for lunch.I have a hard time seeing nature take its course.MY heart goes out to your little male hummer.I do hope she had no babies in a nest somewhere My son and his girlfriend have about 5 or 6 cats.I have one momma cat with 3 little black kittens.They are wild and I would love to get my hands on them.They are so cute. MY heart goes out to your little male hummer.I do hope she had no babies in a nest somewhere

2. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

Oh, I am so sorry you lost a hummingbird...aren't they so precious...I just saw my first one over the weekend, I think they are too busy using the flowers to use the feeders.

I had trapped one in a garage years ago and the next morning I found it on the floor so I picked it up and tried to warm it and feed it. It died too...It was so precious to hold and it made me cry when it died. I felt so bad I didn't notice it in the garage when I closed it.

3. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

I am soooo sorry to here about my namesake "Hummerbum". I was so exctied to see my first hummer in 4 years yesterday at Home Depot so it would hurt me to my heart to see a dead hummer...
    Again sorry for your loss!!!
    :'(

4. blissful photons

blissful photons In Flower

The indifference of it all.

Advertisement