Ike's fury

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by kuntrygal, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I am absolutely speechless after looking at those photos.

2. heathermt75

heathermt75 Seedling

Those pictures scare me to death. All of my family and friends all live in those areas. My immediate family live in Madisonville, which is 199 miles from Houston, and most of my friends live in Houston. I have talked to most of them and they either weren't in the evacuated areas and stayed, or they did leave.Only a few people that I know have power. Mama still doesn't have power, but some of the people in her town do. So hopefully they will be up nad running in the next day or two.

3. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

OMG!!! Prayers go out. My friend flew to a wedding in Galveston last Wednesday . . . wedding was canceled . . .hurricane party instead . . . she was supposed to go to Houston after that . . . but ended up in San Antonio for the week.

4. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

unbelievable photos kuntrygirl! the coffin one got to me too. sending lots of healing and helping vibes to all down there. we have people from our state who headed down there the beginning of this week to help. hugs...

Advertisement
  5. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

This is the 1st. time I've seen any of the dammage it just breaks my heart to see all the devastation.